CHRISTMAS GIFTS REUNITED
PREMIER INN RE-UNITES GUESTS WITH THEIR LOST CHRISTMAS PRESENTS
Five One Direction dolls, The Only Way is Essex box set and a pair of Eurostar tickets are just some of the weird and wonderful Christmas presents that were left behind in rooms at Premier Inn, Britain’s biggest hotel chain, this festive season.
Premier Inn’s Gifts Reunited Service will go live on 4th January 2012 at www.facebook.com/premierinn. Guests will be able to comment on the wall if they have lost any items and Premier Inn will do their upmost to reunite people with their long lost presents.
Gifts already listed on the site include:
• 3x novelty reindeer ties found at Cardiff North Premier Inn
• 1x iPhone 4S found at Manchester Central Premier Inn
• 1x TOWIE DVD box set series 1 & 2 found at Stratford Upon Avon Central Premier Inn
• 2x Eurostar tickets found at London Kings Cross Premier Inn
• 5x One Direction dolls found at Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Premier Inn
• 1x Cliff Richard 2012 calendar found at Birmingham Central East Premier Inn
Claire Haigh, spokeswoman for Premier Inn says, “We’re always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that our guests are well cared for, and following on from the success of this service last year, we’ve decided to re-launch it and do our upmost to get lost presents back their rightful owners.”
In the conventions of lost property offices everywhere, anyone trying to claim a lost present via Premier Inn’s Gifts Reunited service will have to prove ownership before they can be reunited.
Go to premierinn.com for further details.
For further information, please email Hannah Calder-Bundy or Sara Lincoln on
About the Premier Inn Gifts Reunited Service:
• The Gifts Reunited Service will run from 3rd January 2012 for two weeks on Premier Inn’s Facebook page
• Premier Inn will reply back to consumers from 4th – 17th January 2012 via the comments section on facebook
• After 17th January 2012, guests will need to contact the Premier Inn Customer Contact Centre who will help them with their request
• If a gift is truly lost we recommend that guests claim on their personal insurance
Notes to editors:
Award-winning Premier Inn is the UK’s biggest hotel brand with over 600 budget hotels and more than 46,000 rooms across the UK and Ireland. Premier Inn bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms, TV with Freeview, and WiFi internet access. All Premier Inns feature a bar and restaurant; situated inside the hotel or adjacent, offering a wide range of food choices.
Premier Inn is open in Dubai and India. On a domestic front, Premier Inn aims to be the largest provider of budget hotels in London (within the M25) by 2012.
Premier Inn is currently offering rooms for just £29 (restrictions apply). Visit www.premierinn.com for full terms and conditions.
Premier Inn supports WaterAid, the international charity whose mission is to overcome poverty by enabling the world's poorest people to gain access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene education. To date Premier Inn has raised £1m for the charity.