ARG-Y BARGY! GB OLYMPIANS PROVE BIGGER HIT WITH THE LADIES THAN TOWIE STAR
Eight single male celebrities launched Foxy Bingo’s ‘Bingo Dating’ last night – with Team GB Olympians continuing their winning streak, but this time with the ladies! With 24 real-life women rating the famous faces, it can be revealed this morning that the sporting stars trumped the TV talent, securing the most dates overall.
The unique dating concept brought together reality TV’s finest – pitting The Only Way is Essex (TOWIE) star’s James Argent (Arg) and Charlie King, Made in Chelsea’s Sam Cussins and Geordie Shore’s Gaz against each other in their quest for love.
Sadly for TOWIE’s Arg, real-life mirrored the show as he had the least luck with the ladies with only four out of the 24 daters saying he ticked their bingo boxes. It was actually the sporting stars who hit the jackpot with 21 out of the 24 daters asking to see Team GB’s canoeist Richard Hounslow again. Close behind was the hunky 400m athlete Jack Green and musician Romeo who lived up to his name with 18 daters wanting to be his Juliet.
The male daters who took part (in order of their popularity at last night’s event) are as follows:
1. Richard Hounslow – British canoeist who won silver at London 2012 – 21 out of 24
2. Jack Green – Hunky Team GB athlete who specialises in the 400m - 19 out of 24
3. Romeo – English rapper who found fame in the ‘So Solid Crew’ – 18 out of 24
4. Gaz Beadle – ‘Geordie Shore’ heart-breaker - 16 out of 24
5. Lucien Laviscount – Dishy ‘Waterloo Road’ actor who featured on last year’s ‘Celeb Big Brother’ - 15 out of 24
6. Charlie King – ‘TOWIE’ cutie who’s looking for ‘the one’ - 13 out of 24
7. Sam Cussins – The latest heartthrob to hit our screens in ‘Made in Chelsea’- 10 out of 24
8. James Argent – ‘The Only Way Is Essex’ star who’s recently taken to a dating site in his quest for love – 4 out of 24
Richard Hounslow said, “I won silver at the Olympics but now I’ve hit the jackpot at Foxy Bingo Dating! The biggest problem will be how I’ll squeeze 21 dates into my schedule, maybe I can get one of the reality TV lads to take some off my hands.”
Foxy said, “Arg shouldn’t be too hard on himself, four potential dates is better than none!”
Bingo Dating saw the male celeb daters partnered with the females via a random bingo ball generator. The couples then had three minutes to impress before moving onto the next date. If either of the daters wanted to see each other again, they marked them on their Foxy Bingo Dating card.
Foxy Bingo is the most popular online bingo site in the UK with over one million players on the site.
For more information please contact Sophie Tyler or Alexia Scherer on
020 7693 6999 or email email@example.com
Notes to editors:
About Foxy Bingo:
Foxy Bingo launched in 2005 and is now one of the biggest names in UK bingo with more than 40 game rooms to play in. Our cards start from just 1p and we give away a whopping £1,000,000 in guaranteed jackpots every month. Join Foxy Bingo today and get a special 200% matched sign up bonus.
The Foxy Bingo brand is owned by bwin.party digital entertainment plc, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 Index. Regulated and licensed in multiple territories including Gibraltar, Alderney, France, Denmark and Italy, bwin.party has around 3,100 employees in offices worldwide.