An 80s Edge with 21st Century style
Spring Summer 08 Menswear Collection
Buffalo David Bitton Spring Summer 08 menswear takes inspiration from two key 80s trends, nu rave and preppy, while injecting a contemporary edge and individual styling. Small collars, granddad cardigans, striped shirting, large dogtooth prints and linen waistcoats create the ultimate preppy look with slim cuts. To compliment the smarter line, Buffalo David Bitton have created the nu rave inspired story with colourful geometric prints on shirts, polo’s and hoodies with functional and striking wet look zip throughs. Touches of quality materials, including leather and fleece, appear on jacket detailing while jersey materials are used on outerwear as a lighter option to heavier looking jackets.
Pushing the boundaries of typical ‘street wear’, Buffalo David Bitton combine tailoring influences with comfortable casual sillhouettes, offering flattering fits with finishing touches of design flair. The colour palette dares to go bright this season with graphic printed t shirts, hoodies and knits sitting alongside more subdued creams, khakis and browns.
Key pieces for this season include:
· Jycan- This catwalk inspired wet look zip up jacket in an army green is perfect for layering over short sleeve top for the cooler evenings outdoors.
· Fiyor- For the man who likes a bit of attention, this zip through hoodie’s prominent organic print has a matching t-shirt for a striking look.
· Silom- A lightweight striped short sleeved nautical inspired shirt with a chic collar for added design flair.
· Wahin- To add a bit of a twist to the basic granddad cardigan, Buffalo David Bitton has printed an eye catching design in white over the top of this chocolate brown wardrobe essential.
· Willies- lightweight white hoodie with geometric checkerboard print for a classic 80’s look.
· Evan- Continuing the success of the brand’s deep indigo Japanese denim, these jeans are perfect for a smarter look this season.
Buffalo David Bitton is an edgy lifestyle brand including men’s and women’s full collections with an expertise in producing denims with innovative washes and fits. Each collection is based on the brand’s interest to create casualwear with individual style, quality design and intricate detailing. Available in over 50 cities from Montreal to London, Buffalo David Bitton goes from strength to strength. With over 136 store locations in the US, including luxury department store Bloomingdale’s, Buffalo David Bitton is quickly gaining momentum in the UK through a range of high end independent retailers nationwide.