Tuesday, 17 February 2009
NEWS FROM FOXY BINGO
Strictly Come Dancing star invents her own ‘Foxtrot’
Kristina Rihanoff stars in new dance for Foxy Bingo and Comic Relief
Having previously taken news reporter John Sergeant through his paces, Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff has now gone a step further, this time with a dancing fox, as part of a new hilarious dance video for Red Nose Day.
Kristina, whose routines with Sergeant captured the nation’s hearts, has teamed up with Foxy, the cheeky mascot of Foxy Bingo for the hilarious video. In keeping with the Red Nose Day theme of ‘Do Something Funny for Money’, the clip teaches players the ‘Foxy Dance’ ahead of Foxy’s Red Nose Bingo game taking place live on Friday 13 March.
Foxy Bingo will be donating £1 to Comic Relief for every £1 bingo card purchased in a series of games over the next six weeks culminating in Foxy’s big £50,000 jackpot game.
The ‘Foxy Dance’ craze looks set to take the nation’s bingo players by storm as they are invited to shake their stuff ahead of the Red Nose game. The dance incorporates a number of fun, 70’s style dance moves set to energetic disco music. The dance aims get players excited about Red Nose Day and help to raise £150,000!
Blond bombshell Kristina says:
“I’m delighted to be working with Foxy and we had a great time creating our own unique ‘foxtrot’. Our dance is great fun and will also help you get fit in the comfort of your own home. I urge everyone to sign up for the Red Nose game on FoxyBingo.com and raise as much money as possible for Comic Relief.”
Kristina appears in the ‘Foxy Dance’ video ahead of ‘Foxy’s £50,000 Red Nose Bingo game on 13 March in support of Red Nose Day. For every £1 card bought, Foxy Bingo will donate £1 to Comic Relief to help give poor and disadvantaged people in the UK and Africa a helping hand to turn their lives around. To see Kristina and Foxy’s hilarious video, go to www.foxybingo.com
- Ends -
For further information or imagery, please contact Frank PR on 020 7693 6999 or email foxy@frankpr,it
For more information on Red Nose Day:
020 7840 2521
Notes to Editors
About Comic Relief
• Red Nose Day is coming on Friday 13 March 2009 and is going back to its roots, asking people to Do Something Funny for Money!
• The Red Nose Day fundraising kit includes loads of ideas to help you Do Something Funny for Money! Order your copy now at www.rednoseday.com
• To make a donation, call 03457 910910 (Calls to our new 0345 number will cost the same as calls to 01 and 02 prefixed numbers and will be included as part of any inclusive minutes or discount package)
• Comic Relief’s vision is to create a just world, free from poverty
• Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England / Wales); SC039730 (Scotland)
• Comic Relief spends all the money raised giving extremely poor and disadvantaged people in the UK and Africa a helping hand to turn their lives around