Tuesday, 26 May 2009
NEWS FROM LIND GOLF
AUSTRALIAN OWNED LIND GOLF HITS HOLE IN ONE WITH WORLDWIDE FIRST
Over 50 million choices to customise and personalise your golf clubs online at www.lindgolf.com
Lind Golf is set to shake up the golfing world, by offering customers the chance to design, customise and personalise their own golf clubs and accessories online at www.lindgolf.com.
The brainchild of twenty-five year old Sydneysider Brad Lindenberg, Lind Golf is revolutionising the way that golfers buy their equipment through this unique, interactive offering. Style conscious customers are able to express their creativity by choosing from endless combinations of striking colours, artistic designs, initials and artwork when designing their own set.
The Lind Golf range can be custom fitted to the individuals playing technique, measurements and preference and includes drivers, fairway woods, irons, putters, wedges and hybrids designed to R&A standards. Golf fans are able to log-on to the website and follow a simple guide to design their own equipment:
1) Custom fit: through an easy step-by-step process, customers provide all technical aspects including their height, floor to wrist height, hand size and swing speed to ensure an accurate fit designed to their individual playing style and game.
2) Custom choice: Lind Golf has partnered with world class foundries and some of the biggest names in the golf component industry including True Temper sports and UST golf shafts, allowing consumers to choose from various components including Grafalloy and Aldila shafts and Golf Pride, Lamkin and Winn grips.
3) The MiClub™ option takes the trend of personalisation to the extreme, where customers can choose from a number of colours of grips, shafts and ferrules alongside engraved logos and artwork.
4) MiBag™ allows golfers to choose from a range of stylish club bags which feature an iPod / GPS holder on the shoulder strap. Golfers can then have their own name embroidered onto their bag.
5) All clubs are built by skilled club makers at the Lind Golf assembly facility in Sydney and then shipped to Australian addresses within 24 - 48 hours.
Lind Golf’s direct to consumer online offering allows their price point to be significantly lower compared to other major golfing with custom irons starting from $59 drivers from $249 and putters from $99.
Brad Lindenberg, managing director and founder of Lind Golf comments, “Lind Golf is changing the way the world buys golf clubs. It’s a myth that you have to be fitted in-store to receive an accurate fitting. We are so confident in our online method of calculating the best equipment for your style and playing technique, that we offer a 100% performance guarantee.”
“In addition to the professional quality, we offer our customers the chance to own a unique and completely bespoke product, whether it’s one driver, a golf bag or a complete set of clubs. There are literally 50 million different ways to customise and personalise your clubs through www.lindgolf.com so you will be able to stand out against the rest on the course.”
Australian golf fans can attend one of Lind Golf’s demo days around Australia to trial the range for themselves and be personally fitted by the Lind Golf team, which includes a PGA professional.
Australian golfers will be the first in the world to be able to place orders, with the UK, USA and Europe set to follow in late 2009.
For more information on Lind Golf, images or for an interview with Brad Lindenberg, please contact: Frank PR on +61 2 8202 0555
Notes to editors:
About Lind Golf
Lind Golf operates online through www.lindgolf.com and is Australia’s leading online manufacturer of customised and personalised golf clubs and accessories. It carries a wide range of equipment including iron sets, drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, putters and other golf equipment with the MiClub™ and MiBag™ system allowing for complete customisation of all equipment. The company was founded in 2007 by Brad Lindenberg who was a finalist in Anthill Magazine’s 30 under 30 entrepreneurial awards in 2008.