Solo®: Crown’s Best One!
Whether it’s beginner’s luck, a miracle, or just sheer talent, sometimes all it takes to achieve something incredible is just one attempt. From that seemingly impossible world record, to a number one single from a brand new singer, it seems that a fortuitous few have achieved their goals in just one go.
Crown knows that perfection is achievable on the very first attempt because their Solo® range of emulsions*, has been proven to give the best coverage in just one coat when independently tested against other leading brands.
To celebrate, Crown have compiled their top five ‘Best Ones’, which chart the most amazing feats achieved in just one attempt in recent years…
Crown’s Top Five Best Ones!
• Pixie Lott – number one with her debut single Mama Do
• Usain Bolt - first athlete to set world records in the 100m, 200m and 4x100m at just one Olympics
• Arvind Adiga – Winner of Man Booker Prize 2008 for The White Tiger after writing just one novel
• Jennifer Hudson – Best Supporting Actress Oscar for Dream Girls after appearing in just one film
• Peter Moule – first one to become a millionaire by appearing on TV’s entrepreneurial show Dragon’s Den
To achieve your own Crown ‘Best One’ at home this Bank Holiday, Crown Solo® is just what you need.
Crown Solo® is a godsend for those people who prefer change to be quick and easy. It literally cuts decorating time in half because the emulsions, glosses and satins are guaranteed to cover perfectly in just one coat.** It also has an extensive range of colours available across all the finishes that are suited to walls, wood or metal, so an entire project can be completed in one easy coat.
With Crown Solo®, a perfect finish really can be achieved in just one go!
*When independently tested to ISO 6504-3 white product at a specified spreading rate of 12m² per litre, Solo® gives best opacity when compared to leading brands. Tested Feb 2008
**For full details of the Solo(R) One Coat Guarantee see back of pack or contact Crown Paint Talk on 08702401127
For further information and photography, please contact the
Crown Paint Press Office at Frank PR
Tel: 020 7693 6999 email: firstname.lastname@example.org